TESA RUGOSURF 90G Roughness Gauge
Small-size, versatile roughness gauge with tactile colour screen providing maximum
ease of use. Ideally suited for high-precision measurements on the shop
floor or in the inspection laboratory.
Special features of RUGOSURF 90G:
- Supplied with SB60/10 probe with removable pad: one single probe can be used to measure roughness or undulation!
- RUGOSURF 90G can measure a components with a height of up to 90mm, thanks to a vertical positioning screw without any additional accessory!
- With the PROFILE SET 2 mm (06960100) RUGOSURF 90G becomes a profile measurement instrument with a width of 2000 μm measuring in the Z axis (optional)!
Tactile TFT 3.5" colour screen.
Direct display of all measured values and computed profiles.
Z = 1000 μm (0.039 in)
X = up to 50 mm
Special 2 in 1 probe can measure with contact skid (roughness measurement) or
without contact skid (measure of undulation).
Vertical adjusting screw for probe positioning up to a height of 90 mm without the
need of an accessory.
Tolerancing of all parameters possible.
USB ditial output for transfer of measured values to a PC with TESA MEASUREMENT
STUDIO software (optional).
Unique in its category, this instrument can also do profile measurement
(Z = 2 mm) if used with PROFILE SET 2 mm (optional).
Measures roughness parameters according to standards:
- ISO 4287
- 12085 (CNOMO)
- ISO 13565
- DIN 4776
- JIS B0601:2001
- ASME B46-2002.
Included in delivery:
- RUGOSURF 90G
- Roughnness standard Ra = 2,97 μm
- Standard probe SB60/10 with or without skid
- Probe holder
- Guiding column, vertical setting range 90 mm
- Integrated rechargeable battery, 12 V
- Charger for battery.