TESA-HITE Plus M 400 / 700
The added value of the motorised TESA-HITE plus M 400 / 700 is not only noticeable in their technical features, but also in their ease of use. Combine with the programming function, this solution is ideal for recurrent measurements in the shop floor environment.
Advanced functions allow for complex calculations such as those required for two-axis or perpendicularity measurement. These height gauges with outstanding features offer the most attractive price/performance relationship, making them indispensable for the workshop.
- Wide application range
- Electronics fully protected against the penetration of liquids and dust particals.
- Integrated air cushion, mounted control panel
- New control panel with erganomic design
- Easy, intuitive use of the rotary power control
- Provide all the measuring functions of a dedicated motorised column, including height, diameter, distance, parallelism, perpendicularity, straightness, angle and 2D measurement besides programming, automatic probing cycles, statistical value processing
- TESA's patented measuring system, opto-electronic
- Probe insert holder and inserts compatible with those of TESA MICRO-HITE
- SCS calibration certificate attached to each height gauge.
Each height gauge is supplied with the following standard accessories:
00760143 Standard probe insert holder
00760164 Standard probe insert with a 5mm dia. tungsten carbide ball tip
00760219 Master piece for establishing the probe constant, nominal dimension to 6.350 mm / 0.250 in
00760226 Electric pump for creating the air-cushion beneath the gauge base, already mounted
00760157 Rechargeable battery, 6V
04761054 Mains adapter 100/240 VAC / 50/60 Hz
04761055 Cable EU for mains adapter
04761056 Cable US for mains adapter.