• Wide application range, two sizes available with measuring span to 415 mm/16 in or 715 mm/28 in, respectively.
• Electronics totally protected against oil and water splashing or dust particles (IP65).
• Control panel with numerical display to 0,001 / 0,005/0,01 mm or 0,0001/0.0002/ 0.001 in.
• Dynamic probing of the workpiece with a constant measuring force.
• Easiness, high reliability when checking bores or shafts using TESA's unique device for automatic detection of the culmination point– patented.
• Acoustic signal to acknowledge value capture, also conveniently programmable.
• Ability to measure parallelism errors.
• TESA's magnetic system, guaranteeing correct operating even in harsh workshop conditions – patented.
• Large LC display, also with symbols for the measuring functions.
• Zero-setting anywhere within the measuring range.
• PRESET function for entering any given value.
• Metric/inch conversion.
• RS 232 data output.
• SCS calibration certificate provided with each height gauge.
Each height gauge is supplied with the following standard accessories:
00760143 Standard probe insert holder
00760164 Standard probe insert with 5mm dia. tungsten carbide ball tip
00760169 Master piece for establishing the probe constant, nominal dimension 6,350 mm / 0.250 in
00760157 Rechargeable battery, 6V
04761054 Mains adapter 100/240 VAC / 50/60 Hz
04761055 Cable EU for mains adapter
04761056 Cable US for mains adapter.