TWIN-STATION Receiver for TESA Wireless Probes
Modular system available in 2 executions (TWIN Station and BPX) for the conversion of inductive probe signals into digital values for transmission to a computer.
These units are important components for measuring fixtures requiring freedom
of movement without any constraints and without any cables, a wireless transmission
Signal inputs – 1 to 8 TESA half-bridge wireless probes*
Signal outputs – digital, RS232 through USB port
- Direct connection to the USB port of the computer.
- Perfect fit for your metrology applications through the connection of up to 32 wireless probes by means of serial USB to 4 TWIN-Station units.
- Great functional reliability and high accuracy.
- TWIN Station is compatible and can be used with BPX.
- TIS interface software TIS included in supply of TWIN-STATION (part no. 05030012): display of measured values. Possibility of indicating tolerances, simple functions +A, -A , +A+B, +AB , and export of values to a .Csv file.
Note: The sale of TWIN-STATION is limited to EU countries, Switzerland, USA and Canada.
* The sale of wireless probes is limited to EU countries, Switzerland, USA, Canada and China.