TESA YA Complete Instrument Sets for Measuring Through Bores
Specially designed for small bores from 0,47 up to 12,20 mm - Checking of dimension and bore form errors through 2-point measuring - Offers an excellent repeatability. The YA bore gauges consist of an interchangeable measuring head with a built-in needle and handle with a 8 mm diameter fixing bore for a dial gauge or any other type of sensor.
- Measuring heads with spherical faces for through bores.
- Measuring heads for particularly deep bores.
Can be supplied on request:
- Measuring heads wuth carbide measuring faces.
- Measuring heads for special applications.
- Measuring heads for blind bores and particularly deep bores with other application
- Carbide measuring needles.
- Depth extensions 125, 250, 500, 750 and 1000 mm.