TESA VERIBOR Bore Gauge
Proven design and reliability never questioned over decades – Instruments for
2-point measurements for bores from 4,5 up to 550 mm – Detects form errors –
Gauge body with a 8 mm diameter clamping bore for a dial gauge, precision indicator
or any other sensor.
- Excellent repeatability due to the circular element fixed on the instrument
- ensuring practically no play.
- Gauge body made of invar steel to neutralise the influence of the operator's
- hand warmth on the measuring result.
- Centring shoe for correct alignment of the instrument in the bore.
- Tungsten carbide ball tips for high resistance to wear.
Sets supplied without dial gauges, electronic probes or indicators.
Available on request:
- TESA VERIBOR for blind bores and centring shoulders.
- TESA VERIBOR elbow-shaped for hard-to-reach bores.
- Handtools for measuring the distance between two plan-parallel surfaces.
- Handtools for inspecting gear pitch diameters.