TESA UPD Gauge Block Comparator for Direct and Comparative Measurements
- Direct measurement of gauge blocks with a variation in nominal length of up to 25mm or 1 in. - enables the number of required reference gauge blocks to be reduced by nearly 80%.
- Comparative measurement of reference gauge blocks having a same nominal length - enables lower measurement uncertainties to be achieved due to weaker influences of the systematic errors.
- Equipped with HEIDENHAIN high-precision incremental probes.
- Templates with a new concept for positioning the gauge blocks - single or dual template system to provide optimum ease of handling of the gauge blocks.
- Integrated device for most accurate temperature acquisition.
- On-line transfer of both measured length and temperature values.
- Computer-aided data processing with all needed corrections included.
05930005 includes 05930008, 05960016, 05960013, 05960014 and 04768001.
05930004 includes 05930008, 05960016, 05960013, 05960014, 04768001, 01660011, 03260433, 05960028 and 05930011.
Other delivery program available on request.
* Special execution for 110 VAC, 60 Hz also available on request (ref. S32070030 instead of 03260433)