TESATAST Dial Test Indicators - Perpendicular Models
These lever-type dial test indicators are especially intended for use on the shop floor or in the inspection room. Ideally suited for comparative measurements on a surface plate, for instance. Determine form, shape and position deviations as well as axial and runout errors.
- Bidirectional measuring with automatic reversal inside the movement.
- Continuous clockwise pointer rotation providing error-free reading.
- Insensitive to magnetic fields.
- Jewelled movement with 7 rubies.
- Ball-bearing lever system. Measuring insert swivelling through to 240 degrees.
- Very low measuring force.
- Exceptionally robust with full-metal construction.
Lever test indicator with dial face mounted at right angle to the axis of the measuring insert.