INTERAPID 312 Standard Models
Very large measuring span - Ideal for inspecting all significant size variations, e.g. on the surface plate - Measures position, form and shape errors.
- Safe reading thanks to secondary pointer totalling the number of revolutions made by the main pointer.
- Bidirectional measuring with automatic reverse within the movement.
- Pointer rotation direction is always constant due to automatic reversal effect.
- Jewelled movement with rubies.
- Ball-bearing lever system. Measuring insert swivelling through 210º.
- Particularly robust due to full-metal construction.
- Monobloc housing with mounting through dovetail clamping and a 4 mm diameter swivelling shank.
Standard Model: Time-tested dial test indicator. The dial face is mounted parallel to the axis of the insert.