About Europac Precision: Terms and conditions
Welcome to the Europac Precision website terms and conditions for use. These terms and conditions (together with the documents referred to on it) apply to the use of this website at www.europacprecision.com and tells you the terms and conditions on which we supply any of the Goods on our website. By accessing this website and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website and by selecting the “I accept” button, you agree to be accept the terms. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this website. Reference to "You/Customer" shall mean any person, firm or company who purchases goods or services from the Europac Precision LLP. Reference to"We/Us/Our/Europac" means Europac Precision LLP. “Goods” means the articles (including software) and/or where applicable services which Europac is to supply in accordance with these conditions.
www.europacprecision.com is operated by Europac Precision LLP, registered in England and Wales under the company number 01356953
Registered Office for Europac Precision LLP:
12-14 Macon Court
Vat Registration number is: 976392469
- Your Status
- By placing an order through our site, you warrant that:
(a) You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and
(b) You are at least 18 years old.
- Placing an Order Via Internet
- By placing an order via www.europacprecision.com you are making an offer to Europac Precision LLP to purchase the goods detailed in your order upon the terms described in your order.
- Once you have placed an order we will send you an e-mail acknowledging that your order has been received but this is not a confirmation that your offer to purchase the goods has been accepted. An order from you constitutes an offer to us to buy Goods. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail confirming the Goods have been dispatched (the Dispatch Confirmation). The contract between us (Contract) will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
- The Contract will only relate to those Goods whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Dispatch Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Goods which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such Goods has been confirmed in a separate Dispatch Confirmation.
- Europac may refuse to accept an order: (a) where goods are not available; (b) where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment; (c) if there has been a pricing or product description error.
- Quotations are made upon the basis of materials and labour prevailing at the date thereof and are open for acceptance for a period of thirty days from the date of quotation. Should a quotation not be accepted within thirty days the quotation may be subject to alteration to take account of increases in costs. In addition the quotation may be withdrawn at any time prior to acceptance in writing. Clerical errors, if any, are subject to subsequent correction.
- Any quotations provided do not constitute an offer to enter into a binding contract. If you accept the quotation, you are offering to purchase the Goods on the terms set out in any such quotation. This offer will not be accepted by us until you have received a confirmation email accepting your offer.
Cancellation of Order
- If you are contracting as a consumer, you may cancel a Contract at any time within seven working days, beginning on the day after you received the Goods. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Goods in accordance with our refunds policy below.
- To cancel a Contract, you must inform us in writing. You must also return the Product(s) to us immediately, in the same condition in which you received them, and at your own cost and risk. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Goods while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
- You may normally cancel your order (once accepted by Europac) for any reason up to the point of dispatch. If you do cancel the contract within this time any payments made by you will be refunded in full within 30 days.
- If you wish to cancel your order please notify us by email to
before we have dispatched the goods to you. Please state 'Cancel' in the email subject header title to request a Returns Number. Please do not return goods before you have received a Returns number from Europac.
- When you return a Product to us:
- because you have cancelled the Contract between us within the seven-day cooling-off period (see cancellation of Order above), we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day you have given notice of your cancellation. In this case, we will refund the price of the Goods in full, including the cost of sending the item to you. However, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us; or
- for any other reason, we will examine the returned Goods and will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we confirmed to you via e-mail that you were entitled to a refund for the Goods.
- If for any reason your Goods do not reach you in perfect condition, please contact us at
within 3 days of receipt and we will arrange for a replacement. Please state 'Faulty' as the subject title to request a Returns Number. Please do not return goods before you have received a Returns number from Europac.
- Products returned by you because of a defect will be refunded in full, including a refund of the delivery charges for sending the item to you and the cost incurred by you in returning the item to us.
- We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
- Europac warrants that the Goods sold as new or unused will at the time of delivery, be free from any defects due to faulty material or bad workmanship. Any complaint shall be made in writing within 3 days of receipt of Goods.
- The performance of the Goods where installed in the UK are further warranted for either a period of 12 months from the date of the Europac’s invoice, or up to the point when the Goods have consumed a significant proportion of their duty life limit, namely 75% of MTTF (BS-4778-Pt.3/5760), whichever be the earlier and only providing that the Goods have been used strictly in accordance with the limitations of Europac’s specification. In the case of non UK installed Goods the warranty period shall either be 12 months from the date of commissioning, or 15 months from arrival of the Goods at the Port of Entry in the End-user’s country, or upto 75% of MTTF, whichever be the earlier.
- In the event of any warranty breach Europac shall at its option and expense either rectify or replace the Goods proved so to have been defective or credit the Buyer with the price of such Goods and providing the Buyer returns the Goods CARRIAGE PAID to Europac’s works. This undertaking shall not apply to Goods that have their possibilities of inspection limited or cannot be rectified due to the Customer’s usage (e.g. unsafe installations or hazardous contamination).
- Rectified or replacement Goods for UK installations will be made available to the Buyer on an EXW basis. For non UK installations not withstanding the terms of supply of the original Contract and unless as may be otherwise specified by Europac in writing, these will be made available to the Buyer on an EXW basis.
- The above warranties are given by Europac subject to the following Conditions:-
- Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaking this is strictly limited to the purchase price of the Goods you purchased and any losses which are reasonable foreseeable consequence of us breaking the agreement. Losses are reasonable foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time your order is accepted by us.
- Europac shall be under no liability in respect of any defect in the Goods, arising from any drawing, design or specification supplied by the Buyer.
- Europac shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, failure to the follow the instructions (whether oral or in writing), misuse or alteration or repair of the Goods without the Europac’s approval.
- Europac shall be under no liability under the above warranties (or any other warranty, condition or guarantee) if the total price of the Goods has not been paid by the due date for payment.
This does not include or limit in any way our liability:
- For death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- Under section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987;
- For fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- For any deliberate breaches of these Terms by us that would entitle you to terminate the contract between us.
- For any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
We are not responsible for indirect losses which happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage and which are not foreseeable by you and us and even if such losses result from a deliberate breach of these Terms by us that would entitle you to terminate the contract between us, including but not limited to:
provided that this provision shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property that fall within the terms of clause 6.5.1 or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of categories (a) to () inclusive of this clause 6.7.
- loss of income or revenue
- loss of business
- loss of profits or contracts
- loss of anticipated savings
- loss of data, or
- waste of management or office time however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable;
- Identification marks
Under no circumstance shall the Customer remove or obscure any identification marks, labels or re-package the Goods or remove any safety instructions and/or warnings.
The Buyer shall indemnify Europac and Europac’s employees against all reasonable costs, expenses, damages, penalties and losses incurred as a result of or in connection with any breach by the Customer of the terms of the Contract
- The price of any Goods will be as quoted on our site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error.
- These prices exclude delivery costs and VAT, which will be added to the total amount due.
- Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a Dispatch Confirmation.
- Our site contains a large number of Goods and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Goods listed on our site may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that, where a Good’s correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Goods to you. If a Good’s correct price is higher than the price stated on our site, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the Goods, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection.
- We are under no obligation to provide the Goods to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent you a Dispatch Confirmation, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mis-pricing.
- We accept online payment in a secure environment by credit card. We currently accept Visa, Visa Delta/Debit,Visa Electron, Mastercard, UK Maestro. All transactions are shown in pounds sterling (£).
- All prices quoted on this website are accurate at the time of publication and are quoted in pounds sterling (£) and are exclusive of UK sales tax (VAT) .
Europac shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
Transfer of rights and obligations
- The contract between you and us is binding on you and us and on our respective successors and assigns.
- You may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of your rights or obligations arising under it, without our prior written consent.
- We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of our rights or obligations arising under it, at any time during the term of the Contract.
- If we fail, at any time during the term of a Contract, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under the Contract or any of these terms and conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the Contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
- A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
- No waiver by us of any of these terms and conditions shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing.
If any of these terms and Conditions or any provisions of a Contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Entire agreement
- These terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between us in relation to the subject matter of any Contract and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing.
- We each acknowledge that, in entering into a Contract, neither of us has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or be implied from anything said or written in negotiations between us prior to such Contract except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions.
- Neither of us shall have any remedy in respect of any untrue statement made by the other, whether orally or in writing, prior to the date of any Contract (unless such untrue statement was made fraudulently) and the other party's only remedy shall be for breach of contract as provided in these terms and conditions.
Our right to vary these terms and conditions
- We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system's capabilities.
- You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order products from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before we send you the Dispatch Confirmation (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the Goods).
Law and jurisdiction
Contracts for the purchase of Goods through our site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by English law. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with such Contracts or their formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Europac's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.